Minors and Certificates



The Department of Kinesiology and Recreation Administration offers four minors: Health Education, Kinesiology, Recreation Administration, Scientific Diving. Contact the Department Chair for more information regarding the requirements.

A Certificate in Exercise Nutrition is available through Extended Education.

All students receiving a minor must complete a Minor Declaration Form.

For a description of the courses see the Loading... or check the current selection of classes on the Class Schedule page.